Wednesday 11 April 2012

LOST

Assalamualaikum

this time i felt very loss
dont why
but i feel to down
just like have been shoot by snipers
lost a lot of blood then died there
never knows about me
never what happen
just know that i just goen from the world

please take my hand
to right path
please i  begging to you
and want someone with me
beside me and help me
make a way in this world
 advice me if im wrong

please....
come to to me
someone help me
i dont lost in this world

please motived me
teach me about the world
how to survive this world
please..........

i know
you heard it
please
dont pretend
not to heard it
pleaseeeee
i need you
but it hard for me to call or message
and you know why right


tiada kata untuk aku
katakan padamu
kerana semuanya
kehendak kamu
menentukannya

Assalamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment